[MCOH-EH] Enterprise Health

Charles Hackett dickenshackett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 07:29:10 PDT 2023

Good morning.
After an RFP process our EOHS team decided to use Enterprise Health (EH) as
our occupational medicine EMR.
We have been implementing the system in phases.
We are at the point of trying to integrate our worker's
compensation program with EH and are having some challenges.
Does anyone have any experience with this vendor and if so have you
successfully integrated WC with Enterprise Health?
We aren't trying to do anything exoctic. First reports, connectivity with
our state system and having our providers write notes after seeing
employees that are appropriate WC patients.
If you are using Enterprise for WC what are you using ir for.
Thanks
Charlie
*Charles D Hackett, MD, MPH*
Medical Director, Employee and Occupational Health, Lifespan
Chief Community and Family Medicine, Rhode Island Hospital
Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Brown University