[MCOH-EH] New Monovalent COVID-19 Vaccine.

Fischer, Marlene FischerM at ihn.org
Mon Oct 16 10:16:33 PDT 2023

Hello,

We are offering to our staff, and physicians, but not to the general public.

Marlene Fischer, MS, BSN, RN, COHN-S
Director, Employee Health and Wellness
Inspira Health
856-285-7541 [office direct dial]
X64030  [internal extension]
856-451-7123 [fax]
856-332-9622 [cell]
fischerm at ihn.org<mailto:fischerm at ihn.org>
[Inspira Health Logo_Horizontal Treatment_Process Black and Blue C]
“…Never doubt in the dark what you know you heard in the light…”  V. Raymond Edman