[MCOH-EH] BBPE PEP Declination Form

Teichman, Ron F Ron.Teichman at bannerhealth.com
Tue Oct 24 14:21:28 PDT 2023

I would agree. It would be more important to identify why they don't want the PEP. If they can't be convinced the entire conversation should be documented. You may even want to consider having a second provider try to explain and convince the exposed. That will make sure that it isn't a communication or personality issue and also allows there to be a second documenter of the attempts to convince.

BOHS's Vision is to be The Company Doctor for all employers, large and small, throughout Banner Health's areas of operation, and to be known as the protector and promotor of health and safety for all employees, thus making their lives easier.

Ron Teichman, M.D., M.P.H., FACOEM, FACP
Division Medical Director
Banner Occupational Health and Wellness
1300 N. 12th Street, Suite 610
Phoenix, AZ 85006