[MCOH-EH] FW: Industrial Mask Fit Testing

Thanassi, Wendy WThanassi at stanfordhealthcare.org
Mon Oct 30 19:18:07 PDT 2023

Hello MCOH,

I’d like to introduce you to Dr. Janet Kim, who’s now running Santa Clary County hospital’s OHS. She has a question for you experts:

For our Facilities employees, we have offered industrial mask fit testing and pulmonary function testing.  However, our PFT machine broke down. Does your clinic offer industrial fit testing and pulmonary function testing? If so, who provides that testing and how did they get trained?

Thanks for your help,

Janet
janet.kim at hhs.sccgov.org<mailto:janet.kim at hhs.sccgov.org>