[MCOH-EH] Marijuana legalization (Tina Schmitt)

Deanna Prater dprater at luhonline.com
Mon Nov 27 12:11:24 PST 2023

We just changed our policy.  We only drug test for safety sensitive positions (roles in which staff have a license or certification and are involved in patient care such as nurses, providers, Lab, PT, Radiology etc.).  We no longer test food service, plant ops housekeeping, business office etc.

Deanna Prater
Director of Infection Control, Employee Health & Safety
Lower Umpqua Hospital
600 Ranch Road
Reedsport, Oregon 97467
Office:  (541) 271-6323
Fax:  (541) 271-6353
dprater at luhonline.com

“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”