[MCOH-EH] Contract with MRO

Regan MD, Lora Lora.Regan at pennmedicine.upenn.edu
Thu Feb 8 13:26:23 PST 2024

Megan,
Why not have a doctor that you work with attend the MRO course and keep your MRO work in house?  Some of the MRO courses are online and all offer Category 1 CME.
Then you can skip the lawyers...
If you don't want to do that, you could use an MRO individual or group recommended by your drug testing lab.  That MRO probably already has a boilerplate confidentiality agreement.  You could have your in-house legal department review it, and that way the MRO isn't incurring legal fees.

Lora S. Regan, MD, MPH, FACOEM
Attending Physician, Occupational Medicine
University of Pennsylvania Health System
Philadelphia Offices: 3400 Spruce St., Ravdin 2nd Floor,  Philadelphia PA 19104,  215-662-2354
3600 Civic Center Blvd, Suite 100, Philadelphia PA 19104, 215-662-6408
Lancaster Office: 2110 Harrisburg Pike Suite #21, Lancaster PA 17604, 717-544-3155