[MCOH-EH] Crosswalks

Skalka, Casey cskalka at marylanning.org
Tue Apr 9 09:33:28 PDT 2024

Hello-

Our facility has been having issues with employees almost being hit crossing the street from our parking lot to the hospital. The city is working with us and installing a new crosswalk mid-block with the push button flashing lights for staff to use. Do any of your facilities have any pedestrian safety policies or crosswalk policies that you would be willing to share?

Thank you,

Casey Skalka, RN

Employee Health

Mary Lanning Healthcare

715 N St Joseph Ave

Hastings NE, 68901

O: 402-461-5341

C :402-984-4649

F: 402-460-5734

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Distribution to, or review by, unauthorized persons is prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.