[MCOH-EH] Record keeping and OSHA regulations

Enass Awad umhaneen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:20:38 PDT 2024

Hello everyone :
  I was wondering if someone can share their experience with employee
medical record retention . Do you all follow the rule of preserving the
records for duration of employment PLUS thirty years as outlined in the CFR
1910.1020??
  Do you notify OSHA as recommended when you want to destroy the records ??
Any input will be highly appreciated,
Thanks

Enass Awad A/Rahman,MD,MPH,FACOEM
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health Clinic
UC Davis Health
2221 Stockton Boulevard
Sacramento, CA, 95817
Email: eaarahman at ucdavis.edu

"We can enrich the world if we choose to embrace our similarities; we can
destroy the world if we choose to emphasize our differences."