[MCOH-EH] Job opportunity MD

Wendy Thanassi wendy.thanassi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:41:44 PDT 2024

Passing this along for those looking for new options! ;)

Yale Health, Director of Employee Health opportunity

Hi Wendy,

I hope this message finds you well! I am following up from a previous
message.

At AMN Leadership, we are currently leading the search for the Director of
Employee Health with Yale Health in New Haven, Connecticut. This is an
exciting opportunity to join the Occupational Medicine/Employee Health
Program in the promotion of employee safety, wellbeing, and clinical
excellence throughout Yale Health and Yale University.

Please see the job description details and requirements at the link below:

https://www.besmith.com/job-details/new-haven-ct-medsurg-2953920/

Would you, or someone in your network, be interested in learning more about
this opportunity? I welcome the chance to network with you for the next
best leader.

*If you apply, tell them I sent you!

;)

Wendy Thanassi