[CASL-L] Posting Student videos

Nancy Carlson carlsonn at fpsct.org
Tue Feb 7 05:07:24 PST 2012

I was wondering how people handle posting students' video. We have a
teacher who is working with students on a Capstone Project.  She videotaped
the students' mid-year presentations.  It would be great to be able to post
the videos, so these students can view them with their faculty advisers or
be viewed by the members of the Capstone committee.  The students have been
using a digital portfolio, but the portfolio can't handle the size of the
video.  One option is to post them on YouTube, but keep them as private.
What are you using to post student videos?

--
Nancy Carlson
Farmington High School
carlsonn at fpsct.org or nan71753 at gmail.com