[CASL-L] Seats Available: Federal Information on the Internet Feb. 22nd (MLSC)

Abery, Kris Kris.Abery at ct.gov
Thu Feb 9 08:26:16 PST 2012

Please excuse the cross posting

There are still seats available in the Free Workshop : Federal Information on the Internet on Feb. 22nd at the Middletown LSC. To register access the Connecticut Library Continuing Education Calendar of Events @ http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventcalendar.asp

Please Note: Workshops will be canceled if we do not receive the required minimum number of registrations for each workshop.

Federal Information on the Internet - Feb. 22nd (MLSC)
Federal web sites are a rich, accurate, and timely resource for many reference questions. Please attend this hands-on workshop where you'll practice using terrific federal search engines and explore free agency web sites that can supplement your reference collections.

Ever get inquiries that begin...
*I hafta do a report..."
*How many people..."
*My doctor says I have..."
*"We're going on vacation to..."
*I don't know what they're doing in Washington..."
*"A long time ago there used to be..."
*I need statistics on..."
*Last night on the news..."
*I want to start a business, how do I..."?

If you are curious about a particular agency, email Nancy (Nancy.Peluso at ct.gov) with the subject line "Documents Workshop" and she'll be sure to include it in the discussion.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Middletown Library Service Center