[CASL-L] iCONN Bookmarks

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Wed Feb 22 12:22:07 PST 2012

Good afternoon:
We have replenished our supply of iCONN bookmarks for distribution to patrons.  You can obtain these bookmarks at no charge by completing the order form located at http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/documents/order_form_for_bookmarks.pdf and faxing the form to 860-757-6503.  The bookmarks come in packages of 100 each and will be sent primarily through C-Car (for school libraries, if possible, please arrange for delivery through your nearest public library).

Thanks for helping to promote awareness of iCONN throughout Connecticut!

Regards,
Bill Sullivan

William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN - Connecticut's re-search engine www.iconn.org<http://www.iconn.org/> - www.twitter.com/iCONN<http://www.twitter.com/iCONN>
Connecticut State Library www.cslib.org<http://www.cslib.org/> - www.facebook.com/CtStateLibrary<http://www.facebook.com/CtStateLibrary>
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT  06457
William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov<mailto:William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov>
p:  860-704-2230 or 888-256-1222 (toll-free in CT)
f:  860-704-2228