[CASL-L] iCONN Survey Reminder

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Tue Feb 21 06:01:33 PST 2012

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

This is a friendly reminder that iCONN's database reliability survey will close at the end of the day next Monday, February 27. If your library has not yet responded to the survey, we invite you to do so this week (1 response per library please). Results of this survey will help iCONN assess the reliability/availability of the databases we offer; that is, how much you can count on them to be up and running when you and your patrons want them. The survey is 5 questions and can be completed in minutes. Here is the address of the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZF526JX

As always, questions are welcomed.

Best to all,

Eric Hansen