[CASL-L] Seats Available: Retouching Pictures with Adobe Photoshop CS4 Feb. 28th

Abery, Kris Kris.Abery at ct.gov
Tue Feb 21 05:30:44 PST 2012

The following Connecticut State Library CE workshop has been scheduled for February 2012. To register access the Connecticut Library Continuing Education Calendar of Events @ http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventcalendar.asp

Please Note: Workshops will be canceled if we do not receive the required minimum number of registrations for each workshop.

Retouching Pictures with Adobe Photoshop CS4 - Feb. 28th (MLSC)
This hands-on training session will explore many features of this powerful digital picture-retouching program. These retouched pictures can then be used on your web pages or in your print advertising. We will be using Adobe Photoshop version CS4

Topics will include:
Sharpening areas of a photograph.
Blurring sections.
Adding text effects.
Applying filters to change the impact of a photograph.
Re-coloring sections.
Changing background patterns.
Combining pictures.
Feathering edges.