[CASL-L] Nutmeg Brochures

Garofalo Lisa lgarofalo at ellingtonschools.net
Wed Sep 18 06:46:45 PDT 2013

Greetings -

The Nutmeg committee has a surplus of Nutmeg brochures that we are willing to send to you via c-car. Please let me know how many brochures you would like for Intermediate, Teen and High School you would like and I will send them on a first come, first serve basis. We have a set amount so please request only what you will definitely use.

In order to consolidate mailings, if you are a public librarian please check to see if the school librarians would also like some brochures and vice versa.

Please be sure to include your name, your library name and your c-car route. If that information is not given to me, I cannot honor your request.

Please send requests to:

jrstokes at yahoo.com<mailto:jrstokes at yahoo.com>

Thank you and happy reading!

Joan

Joan Stokes
Children's Librarian/ Assistant Head Librarian
Southbury Public Library
100 Poverty Rd.
Southbury, CT. 06488
203-262-0626 ext. 112