[CASL-L] Book Ornaments: As Seen on Social Media

CASL Vice President vicepresident at ctcasl.org
Fri Dec 22 11:55:38 PST 2023

*Happy Vacation!*

Jenny, our CASL President, asked if I was able to download the video to
share with those who wanted it and aren't on FB.

Click this LINK <https://bit.ly/MiniBookOrnaments> to access the video
tutorial for making book ornaments. (Lower left corner of presentation,
click right arrow to get to tutorial). The Google Doc with Canva Notes
Links and Ordering Details is HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13YDMW1RCU_M0r1kkkMwQQZWYcH3wHp4YudxYmSqtpJs/edit?usp=sharing>
[image: image.png]

Jenny's request reminded me that CASL would LOVE to have any of YOU share
your LIBRARY programs/talents/passions/ideas with the rest of the CASL
community! Shannon McNeice is doing a phenomenal job chairing the
Technology Users Group (TUG) with all educators. We also have PD
specifically for librarians. If you'd like to present virtually, let us
know! Presenting is a great opportunity for you to extend your PLC, learn
some new skills, and so much more. Add it to your end of year evaluation!
Share your talents with others. Step out of or into your comfort zone.
Email Jenny or me if you'd like to share a PD for librarians.

~Val DiLorenzo
Vice President
CT Association of School Librarians

Connecticut Association of School Librarians' Organization Address:

4 Wotton Lane

Burlington, CT 06013