[CASL-L] NEASC

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Fri Jul 14 09:44:30 PDT 2023

No
It's a box that is checked if they have one.
There is no real repercussions if there is no certified librarian in the
room.
Barb

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023, 12:41 PM Lisa Chlebowski via CASL-L <casl-l at mylist.net>
wrote:

> Good afternoon, I have a quick question. Are high schools required to have
> a full-time certified librarian in order to maintain accreditation?  Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
> Lisa Chlebowski
> East Haddam Elementary School Librarian
>
> Sent from my iPad

Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in
person.