[CASL-L] NEASC

Jen jlarkin24 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 10:31:48 PDT 2023

It's actually a standard that has to be addressed in the report:

Standard 4, Principle 4

All students receive library/information services that support their
learning from adequate, certified/licensed personnel.

Obviously the visiting team must address the standard, what's written in
the narrative report, and then observe/interview to determine if what the
NEASC team has written is accurate and if they've scored themselves
accurately.  The visiting team then has to make recommendations or
determine if this area is an identified area for improvement.  It is then
up to the school/school board/admin to address these issues before the
accreditation visit.

Jen L.