[CASL-L] Come eat with us at our Vendor Expo!

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Thu Nov 2 09:53:52 PDT 2023

So you've heard us talking a lot about our Vendor Expo on November 14.

You've heard that we'll be feeding you breakfast and lunch.

But you haven't seen the menus yet! Check them out:

Breakfast - sponsored by Skilltype

  *   Seasonal sliced fresh fruit - Cantaloupe, honeydew melon, pineapple, blueberries
  *   Avocado, Hummus and Tomato Toast - Toasted Italian bread topped with hummus, avocado, cherry tomatoes and red pepper flakes
  *   Farmer`s Market Breakfast Bowl - Hash browns, quinoa, scrambled tofu, kale, avocado and green onions
  *   Grape Tomato Salad - Fresh grape tomatoes tossed with shallots, garlic, dill and EVOO
  *   Coffee and tea service
Lunch - sponsored by Hiveclass

  *   Grilled Chicken and Gruyere Slider - Grilled chicken, gruyere, baby arugula, roasted red peppers, garlic aioli on a mini slider bun
  *   Smoked Ham, Brie, and Apple Slider - Smoked ham with brie cheese, granny smith apples, baby arugula, dijonnaise on a mini ciabatta roll
  *   Lemon Basil Roasted Veggie Slider - Sliced zucchini, onions and peppers, lettuce, and lemon basil sauce on a mini french roll
  *   Greek Salad - Chopped Romaine, tomatoes, diced cucumber, roasted red peppers, Greek olives, cucumbers, red onion; feta cheese and dressing on the side
  *   Assorted dinner rolls
  *   Seasonal sliced fresh fruit - Cantaloupe, honeydew melon, pineapple, blueberries

  *   Dessert bars
  *   Cucumber mint water station
  *   Orange water station
(Yes, we are accommodating vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free diets!)
In addition to this amazing food, you'll have the opportunity to learn in depth from your choice of six vendors in breakout sessions, visit as many of our 21 vendors at their exhibit tables as you'd like, network with your colleagues, get all kinds of swag, and more.
PLEASE REGISTER ASAP IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND!
(We have to give a headcount on Tuesday and want to be sure we order enough food!)
Learn more about our event and register here<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1771516&group=>
See printable program featuring schedule and vendor presentation descriptions here<https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/events_expo/Vendor_Expo__3_.pdf>

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Warmly,
Amanda

Amanda Stern (she/her)

Events and Special Projects Manager
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:  860.740.3044 - direct dial
p:  860.344.8777 - office
a:  234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w: ctlibrarians.org  e:  astern at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:astern at ctlibrarians.org>

[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]

[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>