[CASL-L] Middle school visit

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Fri Nov 3 10:58:34 PDT 2023

Hello All,
Sarah and I are hoping to be able to visit one or two other middle school
libraries as part of our review of practice. Sarah and I are the librarians
at the two middle schools in Wallingford.

We would like to see and talk about what kinds of programs you run and how
you work with your staff members and your community.

Ideally, we would like to visit schools between Meriden and down to
Clinton.

If you are willing and interested in having us visit, please let us know.

Thank you!
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian