[CASL-L] Nutmeg Applications due November 15

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Sun Nov 12 07:27:02 PST 2023

Dear CT Librarians,

Please read the following message from Nutmeg Steering Committee Secretary
Alessandra Casiello regarding the Nutmeg applications and newsletter:

Hello,

This is a reminder that Nutmeg Book Award Committee Applications are due
November 15th. You can access them through our website here:
https://www.nutmegaward.org/about/committee-applications.

Also, I have gotten a lot of emails from people saying they have joined our
newsletter and never received the application announcement. I want to
remind people that if you are using your work email, security restrictions
may be blocking this communication. The email the newsletter is connected
to at this time is this one: alplibrarian at gmail.com. Please make sure this
email is whitelisted if you want to receive the nutmeg newsletter or want
to receive communications from me to your questions.

Always remember that you can check our website https://www.nutmegaward.org for
announcements as well. We even keep a copy of our latest newsletter
mailings there to access: https://www.nutmegaward.org/about/nutmeg-timeline

Haven't joined our newsletter? You can do that here:
https://sites.google.com/view/nutmegbookaward/newsletter-sign-up

For those that have emailed me and not gotten a response back, it is
because I keep getting bouncebacks from your organization. I have also
tried sending from my work email and have continued to get bouncebacks.
Sometimes our security settings in our emails are so strict, even people
you are trying to communicate with, can't communicate with you. Just know I
am not ignoring you!

Hope this information is helpful!

Thanks,

Alessandra Casiello