[CASL-L] EBSCO researchIT CT Webinar Recordings Available

Bradley Bullis Bradley.Bullis at ct.gov
Wed Oct 18 10:42:57 PDT 2023

[researchIT CT]
So far this month EBSCO provided three webinars that discuss researchIT CT resources. For those of you that were not able to attend, the recordings have now been posted on our libguide. View these and other great webinars all available on our Training for Librarians Libguide<https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/researchIT_CT/about-researchIT_CT/training-for-librarians> page!

We also have one more webinar coming up this Thursday:

Let’s Review the new EBSCOhost & Explora Interfaces

Join us for a tour of the new and improved EBSCOhost and Explora, EBSCO’s engaging interfaces designed to support student research and classroom instruction with rich, reliable content and easy-to-use functionality. We'll use these interfaces to discover journals, magazines, newspapers, and primary source documents available in EBSCO databases, and review custom functionality like Lexile limiters, curriculum standards, and COPPA-compliant personal folders to organize student research.

Thursday, October 19 | 3:30-4:30 pm

Register<https://cslib.libcal.com/event/11203179>

 [Connecticut State Library]

Brad Bullis (he/him) | Digital Content and Innovation Coordinator, Division of Library Development
Bradley.Bullis at ct.gov<mailto:Bradley.Bullis at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2206
libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home> | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2228