[CASL-L] Fwd: [EXTERNAL] [goodnightmoon] Nutmeg 2026 Co-Chairs needed

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Thu Oct 19 17:09:07 PDT 2023

Please see the email below from Alessandra Casiello seeking co-chairs for
the Middle School and High School 2026 Nutmeg committees. (An Elementary
co-chair has been found!) These committees each have a volunteer to chair
already, but both people are seeking someone to co-chair with.

Thank you for your consideration!

Anne Porier
School Librarian
Moses Y. Beach Elementary School