[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] COCBA Book Order Opportunity with Turning the Page

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Sat Sep 16 19:14:52 PDT 2023

Thank you, Audra!

I just want to share what a wonderful experience it was to order the books
through Turning the Page! They arrived quickly, shipped for free, to my
home, in excellent condition, for less than I would have paid through
Amazon. I highly recommend ordering through Pia Ledina at Turning the Page!

Anne Porier
School Librarian
Moses Y. Beach Elementary School
Wallingford CT