[CASL-L] shelving

Sarah Lynch sarah_lynch at whps.org
Wed Feb 7 11:03:41 PST 2024

I can recommend a company I have worked with in the past for other
furniture and that is Robert H. Lord out of Manchester. They were great to
work with and I know they have redone library shelving before. THe tables
and chairs I purchased from them are fantastic!

Sarah Lynch, National Board Certified Librarian
Wolcott Elementary- West Hartford Public Schools
71 Wolcott Rd., West Hartford, CT 06110
Telephone: 860-561-2300 Ext. 3637

On Wed, Feb 7, 2024 at 2:01 PM Christine Bairos <
cbairos at oldsaybrookschools.org> wrote:

> We are hoping to replace our shelving for next year. I'm open to any
> advice/recommendations.
>
> Thanks!
> Christine

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain
confidential information. It is intended solely for the original designated
recipient(s).
Any other use is prohibited and access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized.Any opinions expressed are those of the author
and are not necessarily endorsed by WHPS.