[CASL-L] Help with finding a Hiroshima or Chernobyl Virtual Tour

Kelly Summa ksumma4191 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 04:48:11 PST 2024

My high school science teachers reached out to collaborate (YES!!) and have
asked for help with doing a *nuclear unit.*

They would like to do some *virtual tours* with their classes. Has anyone
used or had success with good, free tours of *Hiroshima Peace Memorial,
Chernobyl, or a nuclear power plant? *

I believe this would be a great opportunity for virtual reality learning,
but data privacy and cost seems to be too much of a barrier for that at
this time...

Relevant info: We could have students use their phones or personal devices.
We are a Microsoft school.

Any advice is appreciated and welcome 😊