[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Book Opinion?

Rocca, Jen Roccaj at brookfieldps.org
Wed Jan 3 08:47:23 PST 2024

I haven't read it but I've seen at least 4 middle and high school
librarians on BookTok talking about how the cartoony cover of this book has
deceived people into thinking it's for a younger audience when it is really
a book for adults.

On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 8:16 AM Matthew Cadorette <
MCadorette at waterfordschools.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with *Icebreaker* by Hannah Grace?
>

> https://www.amazon.com/Icebreaker-Novel-Maple-Hills-Book-ebook/dp/B0BL1L6XPD?ref_=ast_author_dp&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.MJuvY0mfev6_c1Sm3SwXpjtv9ATZJkVMyMOlqx98ZT6QLDlw4U4PRE0BXb6a4pchtGpoeXi0-xBsBdjp5NpuoF8ckeEctK1bGbaXFxNejQauQ0s9OXJzW2gfJBQHq1dG2opIJaOjJw5heP2SJbrvJe2LlI8Sp3hyQyNDtPNtUw_7ujXpqsTwtBVwLFtQh56fCZfUTPDpQsW1B16cCfgYhvPnKlu6zJw3Ltu1yBhtsU8.nIna9lFIkvE1jzI8skia9sw2Oh234sq10POIo0f37Vw&dib_tag=AUTHOR
>

> I keep reading the word "spicy" in the reviews but having recently ordered
> medium spicy at a Thai restaurant I recognize how subjective that can be.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Matt
>

> Matt Cadorette
> Librarian
> Waterford High School
> 20 Rope Ferry Road
> Waterford, CT
> (860) 437-6956
> x7127
> OR
> x7103
> Lancer Library Website
> <http://waterfordwhs.ss16.sharpschool.com/academics/technology/lancer_library>

Jennifer Rocca (she/her)
BHS Teacher Librarian
203-775-7725 x-4015

"We are a learning community committed to fostering intellect, respect, and
integrity."