[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Book Opinion?

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 09:02:14 PST 2024

 It made YALSA's Teens' Top 10, so I'm also wondering.
Cathy Andronik
    On Wednesday, 3 January 2024 at 11:48:09 am GMT-5, Rocca, Jen <roccaj at brookfieldps.org> wrote:

 I haven't read it but I've seen at least 4 middle and high school librarians on BookTok talking about how the cartoony cover of this book has deceived people into thinking it's for a younger audience when it is really a book for adults.