[CASL-L] Author visit recommendations and potential for collaboration

Leslie Balzano balz88 at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 14:13:48 PST 2024

Steve Swinburne is an author from Vermont who amazes the elementary schools in my district each time he visits.  The students are so engaged and motivated by him, and the teachers LOVE his visits as well.  Many have told me that he is their favorite author to visit.
He said he has some openings for May and is very reasonable.  I would highly recommend him.  Steve Swinburne

|  |
Steve Swinburne

Leslie BalzanoMiddlebrook ES LibrarianTrumbull, CT