[CASL-L] Author visit recommendations and potential for collaboration

Gail Nelson gwnelson100 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 14:58:21 PDT 2024

Hi Laura,
Last year, we had David Biedrzycki visit.  He was very funny and engaging.
He did a demonstration of his illustration done on his computer.students
are still looking for and checking out his books.  The kids and teachers
loved him...and are still requesting his books.

We were fortunate to have Juana Martinez-Neal visit earlier this year.  She
gave  several lovely and informative presentations, drew for the students
and had lunch with a small group. Again, her books are still in demand.

Thanks for the question. I really love to hear how author visits have gone
at other schools.

Best wishes,
Gail