[MCOH-EH] n95 mask fit questions

Novak, Debra A. (CDC/NIOSH/NPPTL) ian5 at cdc.gov
Fri Feb 24 04:37:31 PST 2017

I would recommend the following resources (see links):

https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3767.pdf

https://www.jointcommission.org/topics/monographs_and_white_papers.aspx

Debra A Novak PhD, RN
Senior Service Fellow
CDC/NIOSH
National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory (NPPTL)
Pittsburgh, PA 15236