[MCOH-EH] n95 mask fit questions

Mora, Jennifer JMora at stohosp.com
Fri Feb 24 07:11:26 PST 2017

Whiney,

Welcome to occupational health!  I was new to occupational health last year.  It is a great field to be in!

We do annual N95 fit testing every year at our annual skills day.  The skills day is mostly for CNAs, LPNs, and RNs, but other staff comes through as well for flu shots.  This is when they capture employees that need fit testing done and it is pretty efficient.

Jen

Jennifer Mora MSN, RN
Business Health and Wellness Coordinator
Stoughton Hospital
900 Ridge Street
Stoughton, WI 53589

Office 608-873-2204