[CASL-L] Read this

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 22 12:44:30 PST 2011

and know that people know and value what librarians do.  This is the speech that
Caroline Kennedy gave at the I Love My Librarian Award celebration.  Michelle
Luhtala, one of the ten recipients, is a CT school librarian who won this award.

Again, congratulations to Michelle.  Thank you for being such a good role model
and sharing your expertise with us at conferences, through blogs and EdWeb
webinars, and visits to your New Canaan High School library.