[CASL-L] Fw: Upcoming Webinar 1/11: Learning Commons [from Erin Pettus]

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 28 14:28:20 PST 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: edWeb <message at edweb.net>
To: Irene Kwidzinski <kwidz at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wed, December 28, 2011 4:02:18 PM
Subject: Upcoming Webinar 1/11: Learning Commons [from Erin Pettus]

Upcoming Webinar 1/11: Learning Commons [from Erin Pettus]
A new posting was submitted in the community Emerging Tech: Using Technology to
Advance Your School Library Program.
 Upcoming Webinar 1/11: Learning Commons
A new posting from Erin Pettus (Communications Coordinator, edWeb.net)

Join us for the next webinar!
Learning Commons: The Relationship Between Learning Environments and
Instructional Programs
Wednesday, January 11th at 4PM EST

To join in the live webinar, follow this link at the scheduled time:
http://www.instantpresenter.com/edweb

In the Next Session
What if you could build your dream library? What would it look like? How can
environment influence 21st century learning? What arrangement is the most
conducive to student achievement? Can this be generalized? In this session, we
will explore the work of David Loertscher, Carol Koechlin and Learning Commons
advocates.

See you then!

This program is sponsored by Follett Software Company.
To reply to the message, go to http://www.edweb.net/.59c637f3

Change your email notifications: You can customize your email notifications,
receive a daily digest, or stop all notifications completely.  To change your
settings, go to My Settings then select "Change My Notifications."