[CASL-L] Celebrate Connecticut librarians: December 8, New York Times

Galante, Jacqueline JGALANTE at fairfieldschools.org
Thu Nov 17 06:22:01 PST 2011

CASL has been notified that two librarians from Connecticut are among the 10 winners of the 2011 Carnegie Corporation of New York/New York Times I Love My Librarian Award!

Come cheer them on at the award ceremony, hosted by The New York Times.  With a special appearance by Caroline Kennedy, it promises to be the most uplifting library event of the year.

Click here for your invitation: http://tinyurl.com/libraryaward

PS: The names of the winners are being held until a public announcement goes out the first week of December.  We'll find out then!