[CASL-L] Reminder: State Library Workshop Cancelation Policy

Abery, Kris Kris.Abery at ct.gov
Thu Nov 17 06:27:36 PST 2011

Good morning,

I just wanted to pass along the following reminder of several State Library continuing education policies.

Attendees that do not cancel and fail to attend events will automatically be placed on a waiting list if they miss 3 events in 6 months. Please remember that if you need to cancel your registration at any time you can email: csl.workshop at ct.gov<mailto:csl.workshop at ct.gov> or call 1-800-437-2313 (in Connecticut) or 860-704-2200. IMPORTANT: Cancellations require 5 days notice (120 hours, excluding weekends & holidays) or you will be invoiced.

And please remember to sign-in on the workshop attendance sheet. If you registered late and your name does not appear on the attendance sheet add the following information: Your Name, Name of Your Library, and Your Signature at the bottom of the sheet. We need to track these figures for our federal dollars that support the training.

=====================================

WEATHER CANCELATION POLICY
And finally a reminder of our snow cancellation policy. If the schools

are canceled in the town where the workshop is being held, our workshop is also canceled. If they are just delayed, the workshop will still be held. For example, for sessions at the Middletown Service Center check the TV listings for Middletown school closings.

Thanks!

Kris Abery
Continuing Education Coordinator
Connecticut State Library