[CASL-L] School policy on personal electronic devices

Michelle Luhtala me at bibliotech.me
Thu Sep 8 18:57:54 PDT 2011

At New Canaan High School, we encourage students to access the Internet at school throughout the day on their personal devices. Here is our freshman orientation video <http://vimeo.com/28690609>. We screened it at the freshman assembly on opening day.

You can access our AUP at http://bit.ly/NCPSAUP

JML

Celebrate the freedom to read and learn on the American Association of School Librarians (AASL) Banned Sites Awareness Day (September 28). For more information, please visit bannedsites.info, visit the #bannedsites Facebook page, or read an article about the event in USA TODAY.

Michelle Luhtala
@mluhtala on Twitter
loots on Google+
me at bibliotech.me
Library Department Chair
New Canaan High School
88 Newtown Turnpike
Westport, CT 06880
(817) 458 8692 - phones
Bibliotech.me - blog
edWeb.net - Facilitator: Using Emerging Technology to Improve your School Library Program