[CASL-L] iCONN Downloadable Audio Books

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Mon Sep 26 10:17:08 PDT 2011

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

Ingram, iCONN's downloadable audio book vendor, will cease to support downloadable audio books effective October 1, 2011. The Connecticut State Library is in negotiations with Recorded Books  to make iCONN's collection of Ingram downloadable audio books accessible through Recorded Books' platform by October 1, 2011. When that process is complete, we will post an update. In the meantime, important questions and answers from Ingram for users of downloadable audio books with iCONN are here:

http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/AudioBooksNews.aspx

I will post more Q & A to the page above as information comes to me.

Thanks to you all for your patience.

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator
iCONN.org