[CASL-L] book return box

Corbeil Anita anitacorbeil at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 20:00:06 PDT 2012

Dear Fellow librarians,

Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals  in Ridgefield/Danbury Ct (just off I-84 exit 2)  getting rid of some items from our library.  Among the items to go is a large book return box.

Link to image/description in DEMCO catalog: http://www.demco.com/goto?BLS46&ALL0000&es=20120222134212085397

Different image at Highsmith: http://www.highsmith.com/Texwoodtrade-Indoor-Book-Return-c_21704473/H51726/

The outer book box is light oak, and the rolling box inside is dark oak.

Overall dimensions are 48"H x 38"W x 27"D

It locks and I have the key.

It is free to a good home with any organization willing to come pick it up.

Please contact me at this e-mail address: amy.shortlidge-cox at boehringer-ingelheim.com

Kind Regards,

-Amy

Amy Shortlidge-Cox

Principal Knowledge Scientist, Scientific Knowledge Discovery

Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

900 Ridgebury Road - R&D 5505

Ridgefield, CT 06877

203-798-5572

amy.shortlidge-cox at boehringer-ingelheim.com