[CASL-L] FREE: 7 Of The Best Virtual Field Trips [eBook]

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 27 10:25:32 PDT 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kimberly Jones <kimberlyjones at simplek12.com>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Fri, April 27, 2012 10:48:23 AM
Subject: 7 Of The Best Virtual Field Trips [eBook]

Untitled Document
Hey Teachers,

Easily take these 7 FREE virtual field trips with your class
today!  ...and you'll also get 7 great tips for conducting
and getting the most out of your next virtual fieldtrip!

==> Download your FREE ebook here...

Every teacher recognizes the importance of field trips for
developing young minds.  But not every class is equipped
with the resources to actually travel to their destination.

That's where conducting virtual field trips becomes the
perfect solution!

==> Start Your Journey Today!

    Inside The eBook You'll Discover...

- How to travel to the stars to explore the planets and
constellations.

- Where to embark on a self-paced, self-guided journey
through one of best museums in the world!

- Fantastic panoramic views of all 7 wonders of the world.

- A BONUS: 7 tips for conducting and getting the most out
your next virtual field trip.

==> Get Instant Access Now!

    Teachers' Comments On Virtual Field Trips

Real teachers, just like you, told us what they think...

"Virtual Field Trips are a cheap and great way to expose
kids to the world. I loved the resources to help find one
that's perfect for me."
- Tammy Taylor

"The websites were terrific. I can't wait to use them with
my students..."
- Cynthia Cunningham

"Visiting all those places from the convenience of the
classroom is exciting."
- Lia Mika

Have Fun!

Kimberly Jones

P.S. Go Here To Get Your FREE Virtual Field Trips eBook...
http://simplek12.com/tlc/vgh83b/

InfoSource, 1300 City View Center, Oviedo, FL 32765, USA

If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, please
Click Here and confirm your request.