[CASL-L] Last Chance to Register: Intro. to Word 2010 & Intro. to Excel 2010 (Willimantic LSC)

Abery, Kris Kris.Abery at ct.gov
Wed Dec 5 05:11:00 PST 2012

Last chance to register for the Introduction to Word 2010 and Introduction to Excel 2010 workshops on Dec. 11th at the Willimantic Library Service Center. To register click on the links below or access the CE Calendar @ http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventcalendar.asp

Introduction to Word 2010 - Tues., Dec. 11th (Willimantic LSC) 9:00 - 12:00

You may already be familiar with creating basic documents or adding images to Microsoft Word, but did you know you can also add shapes, charts, and tables, as well as create mailing labels and bibliographies? In this workshop, you will explore these tools and more.

Register @ http://bit.ly/QaBwRR

Introduction to Excel 2010  - Tues., Dec. 11th (Willimantic LSC) 1:00 - 4:00

Learn how to create basic spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel 2010. In this hands-on course you will learn how to enter, format, and sort data, as well as create charts and perform basic mathematical functions. We will also dress-up our documents with images and word art.

Register @ http://bit.ly/WxYpS0

Kris Abery
Continuing Education Coordinator
Connecticut State Library