[CASL-L] Google Calendar as scheduler for computer labs and carts

Vaghini, Thomas vaghinit at stafford.k12.ct.us
Mon Dec 17 05:26:10 PST 2012

Good Morning Fellow Librariae,

We are now a 'Google school' and I'd like to use google calendar for
signing up / displaying bookings for computer labs, carts, and resources. I
want to know how some of your schools might handle using google calendar
for these purposes. I want teachers to see the bookings and be able to
'book' thier own times into the calendar for these resources. But maybe to
keep it orderly library staff should be the ones updating the calendar
bookings.

How might you be utilizing google calendar? Best practices?

Thanks folks,

Thomas