[CASL-L] Mapmaker's Sons book

Sue Dowdell susan.dowdell at snet.net
Mon Jul 23 15:41:58 PDT 2012

Please excuse any cross-postings.
A patron in our community, Eileen Robinson, began her own publishing company
focusing on middle grade boys (Move Books: http://www.move-books.com/) and is
ready to start selling her first book in October. She asked us to read it and
give her feedback. I absolutely loved it for this age level, especially for
those who boys who were reluctant readers. If any of you would like a
pre-publication copy to read, please contact me off-list with your mailing
address. Eileen said she would send you a copy, if you would like one.

 Sue Dowdell
Assistant Librarian, Beacon Falls Public Library
Lifetime member & Membership Chairperson, Friends of Beacon Falls Library
I GoodSearch & GoodShop for Friends of Beacon Falls Library.
You can help raise money for my favorite charity just by searching the Internet
with GoodSearch.com (powered by Yahoo), or shopping online with GoodShop.com