[CASL-L] Re: [goodnightmoon] Mapmaker's Sons book

Cris Staubach staubach at lioninc.org
Tue Jul 24 07:13:42 PDT 2012

May we I have a pre-pub copy?

Cris Staubach
Public Library of New London
63 Huntington Street
New London, CT 06320

From: Sue Dowdell
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 6:41 PM
To: goodnightmoon at mylist.net ; casl-l at mylist.net
Subject: [goodnightmoon] Mapmaker's Sons book

Please excuse any cross-postings.
A patron in our community, Eileen Robinson, began her own publishing company focusing on middle grade boys (Move Books: http://www.move-books.com/) and is ready to start selling her first book in October. She asked us to read it and give her feedback. I absolutely loved it for this age level, especially for those who boys who were reluctant readers. If any of you would like a pre-publication copy to read, please contact me off-list with your mailing address. Eileen said she would send you a copy, if you would like one.

Sue Dowdell
Assistant Librarian, Beacon Falls Public Library
Lifetime member & Membership Chairperson, Friends of Beacon Falls Library