[CASL-L] Redesigning Flyers in Publisher 2010 (Darien PL)

Abery, Kris Kris.Abery at ct.gov
Mon Mar 12 06:26:09 PDT 2012

There are seats available in the Redesigning Flyers in Publisher 2010 workshop on March 28th at the Darien Public Library.  To register access the Connecticut Library Continuing Education Calendar of Events @ http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventcalendar.asp

Redesigning Flyers in Publisher 2010 - March 28th (Darien PL)
Do your flyers have the impact you want? This course combines a  discussion on flyer design as well as, a hands on approach to redoing
flyers. We'll be talking about what makes an effective flyer while critiquing your samples and samples of your fellow students. We'll
then go to the computers to do "makeovers' with our knew found knowledge. A working knowledge of Microsoft Publisher is required for
this class. Please bring samples of your work and an open mind.

Topics include:
*Identifying the elements of good flyer design
*Determining what makes some flyers work better than others
*Seeing the effect of color and fonts on flyers
*Opening your eyes to the flyer world around you
*Using your own good judgment to redo sample flyers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Darien Public Library Computer Lab
Fee: $30.00  Limit: 12