[CASL-L] Cool infographic

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 07:45:17 PDT 2012

I had so many replies on that post!  You were all as intrigued as I was.

I did a search of free infographic creators and came up with these results:
from iLibrarian

5 Best Free Tools

What about me?

Tagxedomay be the way to go.

You could check with your art department.  You could also send out a Tweet
asking for help.  Better yet, sic the students on this quest.

Then I thought wouldn't it be cool to Skype with the creators Peter Funt and
Martin Venezky.

This is the kind of learning that I like!!!

This just took me a little while this morning.  Now I give me some time to try
it out. Contrary to popular thought, we retirees are quite busy.  The garden
calls.

Have a great day.