[CASL-L] iCONN Webinar Reminder

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Tue Nov 20 12:28:29 PST 2012

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

TO LIBRARY DIRECTORS:

I will be pleased to present a one hour webinar called Linking to iCONN next Monday, November 26 at 1:00 p.m. In the webinar, I will display iCONN links on public, school and academic web pages, and will answer any questions you may have about how and what to link to. Registration is open from the Connecticut State Library Continuing Education Calendar at http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventcalendar.asp. As always, questions are welcomed.

Best to all,

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator
iCONN.org