[CASL-L] FW: [Conntech] CT State Library, Division of Library Development is now on Facebook

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Wed Nov 21 06:23:08 PST 2012

From: conntech-bounces at mylist.net [mailto:conntech-bounces at mylist.net] On Behalf Of LaValle, Dawn
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:20 AM
To: 'conntech at mylist.net'
Subject: [Conntech] CT State Library, Division of Library Development is now on Facebook

Good Morning!

We are proud to announce that the CT State Library, Division of Library Development is now on Facebook. In addition to Conntech, CCar, goodnightmoon-request and our other listservs - the DLD staff will be posting upcoming events, classes, news  and much more on our Facebook page to keep you informed and up to date as to what is happening at the DLD and CT State libraries. Please take a look and "like" us.

www.facebook.com/CSLDLD<http://www.facebook.com/CSLDLD>

Have a  Happy Thanksgiving!

Dawn La Valle
Director, Division of Library  Development
Connecticut State Library
231 Capitol Ave.
Hartford, CT 06106
PH:  860-757-6665