[CASL-L] Evaluation

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 03:57:31 PDT 2012

I think this is a fabulous idea.  And at some point add the administrators who will be evaluating us.  In 25 years as a school librarian, in a variety of settings, there are only one or two times when I felt that I was truly being evaluated according to the parameters of my job and the way I performed it.  This is an opportunity for the Powers that Be to get it right, give us a solid and clear rubric, and train administrators to use it fairly.

Cathy Andronik
Brien McMahon HS
Norwalk, CT