[CASL-L] Evaluation

Martellino, Jane jmartellino at new-fairfield.k12.ct.us
Mon Sep 17 04:32:13 PDT 2012

Agree with all. This is a significant opportunity for LMS.

I have my interview this Thursday with the TOY committee for the state (send prayers and good thoughts my way).  I made it to the semifinals - the top 10-12 and then will know early next week if I made the final 4.  I plan to emphasize the significant role of the LMS more than ever before with CCSS.  I will weave into the interview questions our role and expertise as much as possible and will most certainly address evaluation.